Nottingham High School
3100 E. Genesee St., Syracuse NY 13210
Start the bidding in our Silent Auction HERE - vacatation cottages, health and welness and more!
Also check out these resources & commentaries:
- Conference call with Phyllis Bennis, writer, activist and analyst on the Middle East, of the Institute for Policy Studies, "Terrorism Survives Wars, People Don't"
- Interviews with US Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard about US foreign policy in Syria, before and after the attacks in Paris
- The Guardian's Martin Chulov reports on the origins of ISIS at US prison Camp Bucca in Iraq, "ISIS: The Inside Story"
- Freedom Rider Margaret Kimberley discusses her experience as part of the International League of Peoples Struggles and comments on the West's blowback-generating practices in the context of the Paris attacks, "Solidarity and the ILPS"
- Vijay Prashad, director of International Studies at Trinity College, "The Doctrine of 9/11 Anti-Immigration"
- Lamis Andoni, analyst and commentator, "ISIL and the West: A Clash of Savageries"
From the Peace Newsletter
SPC In Action
Paul St. Amand with VFP flag and Syracuse Peace Council members protest VP Dick Cheney at Ft. Drum in December 2005.
- 1 of 12